IN MEMORY OF "MR. MAYOR"
February 26, 1927 - December 18, 2014
The Mental Health Association in Morgan County has the privilege of dedicating the 8th Annual Bill J. Dukes 7@7 Run to his memory. Bill Dukes supported our organization for many years serving on the board and participating in our programs. In 2011, Ronnie Dukes helped us create a 7K Run to begin at 7:00 a.m. on August 27th in honor of his dad. Mr. Mayor was very pleased to support the run and attended every year. We lost Mr. Mayor in 2014. This 8th Annual 7@7 Run is in the memory of our dear friend, Bill J. Dukes.
The 11th ANNUAL
7K at 7 a.m. - Saturday, August 28th, 2021
7@7 RUN INFORMATION
- Registration - $25
- REGISTRATION - ONSITE the morning of the race 6 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
- Register online (CLOSED) at RUNSIGNUP.COM/RACES
- Download registration form and mail to MHA P.O. Box 1502 Decatur, AL 35602, postmarked by August 23
- Swag packet pickup and registration:
- August 26th 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at MHA’s office – 1944 Central Pkwy SW Decatur
- August 27st from 4 -7 p.m. at Point Mallard Expo Pavilion.
Proceeds help us maintain these programs and services: Friendship House, Operation Santa Claus, Depression Support Group, May Mental Health projects, Alzheimer's program, an Rape Response Advocacy program. Please pledge to help us this year.
Levels detailed below.
Online participant registration
Thank you for donating.
Platinum - $2,500 XL logo on tech shirt, 8 run registrations and 8 tech shirts
Gold - $1,000 Large logo on tech shirt, 6 run registrations and 6 tech shirts
Silver - $500 Medium logo on tech shirt, 4 run registrations and 4 tech shirts
Bronze - $250 Business name listed on tech shirt, 2 run registrations and 2 tech shirts.
Please email business logo in b/w in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org