Click the tabs below to see all available resources.
- Dementia Fact Sheet
- Successful Aging Brochure – DETA
- Do you think you have Alzheimer's? – DETA (Website Article)
- Baby Boomer’s Handbook – DETA
- Alabama Dementia Education and Training Program (DETA)
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center (ADEAR)
- www.alzheimers.gov - For the people helping people with Alzheimer's
- National Alzheimer’s Association
Rape Response Advocacy
Health Departments / Hotlines
- Morgan County
510 Cherry St. NE | Decatur, AL 35601
- Lawrence County
13299 AL Hwy 157 | Moulton, AL 35650
- National STD Hotline
- CDC AIDS Hotline
- www.rainn.org - Information and resource materials on the types, effects, and aftermath of sexual assault. Live chat help line that is free, secure, confidential, and available 24 hours. Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network: 1-800-656-4673.
- Alabama Coalition Against Sexual Violence (Formerly Alabama Coalition Against Rape) - Advocacy for sexual assault survivors with statewide agencies. What men can do. Question & Answer section. Resource section.
- Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission (ACVCC) - Phone: 1-800-541-9388.
Sexual Violence Prevention & Education
Websites – Adult Oriented:
- www.rainn.org - Information and resources materials on the types, effects, and aftermath of sexual assault. Live chat help line that is free, secure, confidential, and available 24 hours. Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network: 1-800-656-4673
Websites – Teens & Young Adult Focused
- www.thatsnotcool.com - Chat helpline, teen post & comment boards, and blogs are available. Live chat helpline is available from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. All calls and chats are anonymous and confidential.
- www.loveisrespect.org - This organization has combined with safe space organization. Teen dating abuse live chat help is available from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. Teen Dating Abuse Helpline – 1-866-331-9474. All calls and chats are anonymous and confidential.
- Morgan County Substance Abuse Network (MCSAN)
Located at the Mental Health Association in Morgan County<br/ > 207 Commerce Circle, SW
Decatur, AL 35601
- Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama
Phone: 256-355-6091<br/ > Access Unit: 256-355-5904
- Decatur Morgan West Behavioral Medicine Center
- Morgan County System of Services
- Eagle Consulting
- Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters
- Family Guide
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National PTA
- Nemours Foundation: KidsHealth
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Parents. The Anti-Drug
- Partnership for a Drug Free America
- TimeToTalk – The Conversation Starts Here
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Kids
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- The Cool Spot